Phone us on:
Other FSC Learning Locations
Climate Change Resource Pack – Learning for a change
The Climate Change Resource Pack takes a new look at climate change. Taking a positive approach it explores the changes we might need to address climate change and maintain a high quality of life for ourselves. Rather than a focus on the negative doom and gloom scenarios, it asks how can we adapt and build better societies through meeting this global challenge. The North West has overcome huge challenges in the past to emerge a better place to live, so why not now?
Contained in the pack are activities, resource sheets and images for Key Stage 2 & 3, plus teachers notes and guidance.
- Key Stage 2
- Introduction and Chapter 1 – Change is all around us
- Chapter 2 – The North West – a history full of change
- Chapter 3 – Power Stations, People and Climate Change – What are the links?
- Chapter 4 - An invisible blanket
- Chapter 5 - On Our Doorstep
- Chapter 6 – Change is happening, how will we cope?
- Chapter 7 – Can we design a better future?
- Key Stage 3
This resource has been written by the Field Studies Council, with funding from the North West Regional Assembly.