Phone us on:
020 8502 8500
Other FSC Learning Locations
Bring Your Colleagues
If you want a fun day out we can offer an excellent range of structures and flexible team building and environmental activities for you and your colleagues. Read on to find out what else we can offer.
What can we offer?
Give your team the opportunity to be involved in a CSR project within the Centre grounds or buildings. The projects are suitable for a range of group sizes from 8 – 40 or more and the work can be undertaken over a half day, full day or longer.
- Knowing that you have contributed to the work of an environmental learning charity.
- Knowing that literally thousands of people will appreciate the work done (including youngsters with special needs or from disadvantaged backgrounds).
- You should see an impressive improvement in the area you have been working on.
- Staff can feel part of a team.
- Improving motivation.
- Developing communication skills.
- Undertaking a unique experience as a team.
Or how about a fun day of team building activities. The programmes are led by our trained staff and you can choose from Forest Survival, Map and Compass Navigating, Pond Exploration, Challenge Initiatives or a Guided Walk.
What about including all the family? Epping Forest Field Centre is an excellent venue for fun family activity days. These are a fantastic way to entertain clients, reward loyal staff and include and involve their families. Choose from a variety of activities suitable for entertaining all ages and create a package designed to meet your needs.
Or we can simply offer you a room in which you can meet.
A family enjoying pond dipping
Classrooms can be hired for meetings and conferences
If you would like more details about our range of corporate services please visit the website or email email@example.com
Monday, January 14, 2013