Rocky Shore Ecology and Tides
- Centre: Dale Fort
- Tutor: Centre staff
- Date : Monday 15 October
- Level: Beginners
- This course is part of our Professional Development programme.
- non-residential: £70
this course aims to introduce learners to the effect of tides on rocky shore ecology. Learning Outcomes:
• Understand tidal movements and their effect on rocky shores.
• Carry out an ecological rocky shore survey.
• Interpret the results of the survey and assess the reliability of the methodology.
• Undertake risk assessments and to comply with health and safety requirements.
You can also book accomodation before, after or between courses. the extra information details all rocky shore ecology courses at the centre.
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken.
View your basket