Rocky Shore: The effect of Wave Action
- Centre: Dale Fort
- Tutor: Centre staff
- Date : Tuesday 16 October
- Level: Beginners
- This course is part of our Professional Development programme.
- non-residential: £70
The aim of this course is to introduce learners to the effect of exposure to wave action on rocky shore ecology (This
unit assumes prior knowledge from “Rocky shore ecology and tides”). Learning Outcomes:
• Understand the effects of wave action on zonation and community composition.
• Carry out an ecological rocky shore survey.
• Be able to interpret the results of an ecological survey and assess the reliability of the methodology.
• Be able to undertake risk assessments and to comply with health and safety requirements.
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken.
View your basket