Field Skills in the Lake District
- Centre: Blencathra
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Dates : Friday 16 March to Sunday 18 March
- Level: Open for Everyone
- This course is part of our Professional Development programme.
- shared accommodation: £50.00
This course aims will give participants the opportunity to:
- Trial different fieldwork activities, in a variety of environments, which can be used to explore the Geography Secondary Curriculum in the Outdoor Classroom.
- Consider different tasks to develop students’ thinking skills, help assess learning in the field and ideas which can be used in school grounds.
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken.
View your basket