Edexcel Biology: Teaching Maths and Practical Skills Through Fieldwork
- Location: Nettlecombe Court
- Tutor: Mark Ward
- Date : Monday 30 October 2017
- Level: Open for Everyone
- NON RESIDENT: £50
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken. Explore our current programme of courses here
This is a one day workshop for teachers delivering the new A (AS) level Edexcel Biology (spec A and spec B).
The course will cover how to:
- teach required practical skills (including CPAC) using Edexcel Core Practical 10 (Spec A) and Core Practicals 15 and 16a/b (Spec B)
- use data from fieldwork tasks to teach statistics and other maths skills
- use fieldwork to cover relevant specification content and make synoptic links to other areas of the specification
- plan fieldwork activities for a one day or residential field trip
|Full course details|
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken.
View your basket