GIS Skills for Geography Teachers
- Location: Kindrogan
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Dates : Saturday 17 March 2018 to Sunday 18 March 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- RESIDENT (SHARED ROOM): £50
Improve your knowledge of the latest GIS software programmes and their practical application within a classroom and fieldwork context. Become more familiar with the latest data collection apps and learn cost-effective ways to increase the use of GIS within your own pedagogy.
Times: 10am arrival on Saturday and a 4pm departure on Sunday.
Included within the course fee is:
- Tuition from our expert field tutors
- Afternoon cake and dinner on Saturday; Cooked breakfast and packed lunch on Sunday
- Comfortable accommodation
- Access to equipment and waterproofs we have on site
- Personal and Travel Insurance
Please note transport to/from the centre is not included and please bring your own packed lunch for the first day.
|Directions to Kindrogan|
Select the booking option and quantity from the list below and add them to your basket.
View your basket