GIS Skills for Geography Teachers
- Location: Kindrogan
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Dates: Saturday 17 March 2018 to Sunday 18 March 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- RESIDENT (SHARED ROOM): £50
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken. Explore our current programme of courses here
Improve your knowledge of the latest GIS software programmes and their practical application within a classroom and fieldwork context. Become more familiar with the latest data collection apps and learn cost-effective ways to increase the use of GIS within your own pedagogy.
Times: 10am arrival on Saturday and a 4pm departure on Sunday.
Included within the course fee is:
- Tuition from our expert field tutors
- Afternoon cake and dinner on Saturday; Cooked breakfast and packed lunch on Sunday
- Comfortable accommodation
- Access to equipment and waterproofs we have on site
- Personal and Travel Insurance
Please note transport to/from the centre is not included and please bring your own packed lunch for the first day.
|Directions to Kindrogan|
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken. Explore our current programme of courses here.
View your basket