Raising Attainment through the Outdoors (Primary and S1-S3)
- Location: Kindrogan
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Dates: Saturday 24 March 2018 to Sunday 25 March 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- RESIDENT (SHARED ROOM): £50
Gain new skills and confidence to use the outdoors to improve your students’ numeracy and literacy skills. This weekend will be crammed full of practical fieldwork ideas to get your students to work together, be creative and engage with real world issues.
Times: 10am arrival on Saturday and a 4pm departure on Sunday.
Included within the course fee is:
- Tuition from our expert field tutors
- Afternoon cake and dinner on Saturday; Cooked breakfast and packed lunch on Sunday
- Comfortable accommodation
- Access to equipment and waterproofs we have on site
- Personal and Travel Insurance
Please note transport to/from the centre is not included and please bring your own packed lunch for the first day.
|Directions to Kindrogan|
Select the booking option and quantity from the list below and add them to your basket.
Since the course starts within eight weeks, we would ask you to pay the full amount.
View your basket