Outdoor Learning for Primary Teachers
- Location: Millport
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Dates: Saturday 28 April 2018 to Sunday 29 April 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- RESIDENT (SHARED ROOM): £50
Develop your ability and confidence to lead outdoor learning sessions within your school grounds and local area – as well as further afield. This weekend will offer teachers the opportunity to trial fieldwork ideas in a range of subjects such as science, maths, social studies and art, as well as looking at options to develop cross-curricular, topic-based outdoor learning themes.
Times: 10am arrival on Saturday and a 4pm departure on Sunday.
Included within the course fee is:
- Tuition from our expert field tutors
- Afternoon cake and dinner on Saturday; Cooked breakfast and packed lunch on Sunday
- Comfortable accommodation
- Access to equipment and waterproofs we have on site
- Personal and Travel Insurance
Please note transport to/from the centre is not included and please bring your own packed lunch for the first day.
|Directions to Millport|
Select the booking option and quantity from the list below and add them to your basket.
Since the course starts within eight weeks, we would ask you to pay the full amount.
View your basket