Outdoor Learning for Primary Teachers
- Location: Millport
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Dates : Saturday 28 April 2018 to Sunday 29 April 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- RESIDENT (SHARED ROOM): £50
Develop your ability and confidence to lead outdoor learning sessions within your school grounds and local area – as well as further afield. This weekend will offer teachers the opportunity to trial fieldwork ideas in a range of subjects such as science, maths, social studies and art, as well as looking at options to develop cross-curricular, topic-based outdoor learning themes.
Times: 10am arrival on Saturday and a 4pm departure on Sunday.
Included within the course fee is:
- Tuition from our expert field tutors
- Afternoon cake and dinner on Saturday; Cooked breakfast and packed lunch on Sunday
- Comfortable accommodation
- Access to equipment and waterproofs we have on site
- Personal and Travel Insurance
Please note transport to/from the centre is not included and please bring your own packed lunch for the first day.
|Directions to Millport|
Select the booking option and quantity from the list below and add them to your basket.
View your basket