Edexcel Biology: Teaching Maths and Practical Skills Through Fieldwork
- Location: Epping Forest
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Date : Wednesday 18 April 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- NON RESIDENT: £50
This is a one day workshop for teachers delivering the new A (AS) level Edexcel Biology (spec A and spec B).
The course will cover how to:
- teach required practical skills (including CPAC) using Edexcel Core Practical 10 (Spec A) and Core Practicals 15 and 16a/b (Spec B)
- use data from fieldwork tasks to teach statistics and other maths skills
- use fieldwork to cover relevant specification content and make synoptic links to other areas of the specification
- plan fieldwork activities for a one day or residential field trip
This workshop is also available at The Regent's Park (FSC), The Royal Parks on Wednesday 21st March.
Select the booking option and quantity from the list below and add them to your basket.
View your basket