OCR Biology: Teaching Maths and Practical Skills Through Fieldwork
- Location: London
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Date: Thursday 19 April 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- NON RESIDENT: £50
A one day workshop for teachers delivering the new A (AS) level OCR Biology (spec A: www.ocr.org.uk/alevelbiologya and spec B: www.ocr.org.uk/alevelbiologyb) which will explore how to:
- teach required practical skills using OCR suggested PAG 3 tasks
- use data from fieldwork tasks to teach statistics and other maths skills
- adapt and design your own PAG3 fieldwork tasks to meet the required maths and practical skills
- develop fieldwork activities for other PAGs
- plan fieldwork activities for a one day or residential field trip
The course takes place at The Regent's Park (FSC), The Royal Parks.
This workshop is also available at FSC Epping Forest on Tuesday 20th March.
Select the booking option and quantity from the list below and add them to your basket.
Since the course starts within eight weeks, we would ask you to pay the full amount.
View your basket