OCR Biology: Teaching Maths and Practical Skills Through Fieldwork
- Location: Epping Forest
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Date : Tuesday 20 March 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- NON RESIDENT: £50
A one day workshop for teachers delivering the new A (AS) level OCR Biology (spec A: www.ocr.org.uk/alevelbiologya and spec B: www.ocr.org.uk/alevelbiologyb) which will explore how to:
- teach required practical skills using OCR suggested PAG 3 tasks
- use data from fieldwork tasks to teach statistics and other maths skills
- adapt and design your own PAG3 fieldwork tasks to meet the required maths and practical skills
- develop fieldwork activities for other PAGs
- plan fieldwork activities for a one day or residential field trip
This workshop is also available at The Regent's Park (FSC), The Royal Parks on Tuesday 19th April.
Select the booking option and quantity from the list below and add them to your basket.
View your basket