Online Course - AQA A-level Biology: Fieldwork / Maths Skills - RP12 and Beyond
- Location: Online
- Tutor: Mark Ward
- Date: Tuesday 20 March 2018
- Times: 16.00-18.00
- Level: Open for Everyone
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken. Explore our current programme of courses here
Explore how to effectively deliver RP12 in your schools grounds or local area or on a field trip and how to make fieldwork links with other Required Practical’s and how to maximise maths skills opportunities.
- How to design and adapt RP12 activities
- How to make links to RP7 and RP10
- How to maximise maths skills opportunities
- Other spec content that can be covered through fieldwork
- Making synoptic links through fieldwork
This is an online course.
To find out more or book a place visit the AQA website
View your basket