Online Course - AQA A-level Biology: Fieldwork / Maths Skills - RP12 and Beyond
- Location: Online
- Tutor: Mark Ward
- Date: Tuesday 20 March 2018
- Times: 16.00-18.00
- Level: Open for Everyone
Explore how to effectively deliver RP12 in your schools grounds or local area or on a field trip and how to make fieldwork links with other Required Practical’s and how to maximise maths skills opportunities.
- How to design and adapt RP12 activities
- How to make links to RP7 and RP10
- How to maximise maths skills opportunities
- Other spec content that can be covered through fieldwork
- Making synoptic links through fieldwork
This is an online course.
To find out more or book a place visit the AQA website
View your basket