WJEC Biology: Teaching Maths and Practical Skills Through Fieldwork
- Location: Margam Discovery Centre
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Date: Monday 26 February 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- NON RESIDENT: £50
A one day workshop for teachers delivering the new A (AS) level WJEC Biology which will explore how to:
- teach required practical skills using WJEC Specified Practical Work 16, 17 and 24
- use data from fieldwork tasks to teach statistics and other maths skills
- use fieldwork to cover relevant specification content and make synoptic links to other areas of the specification
- plan fieldwork activities for a one day or residential field trip
This course is also available at FSC Orielton, Pembrokeshire on Monday 14th May
Select the booking option and quantity from the list below and add them to your basket.
Since the course starts within eight weeks, we would ask you to pay the full amount.
View your basket