The Field Studies Council is very keen to work with the Higher Education in partnership products that can further promote our aims to “bring better environmental understanding to all”.
Areas in which we are able developing expertise include: use of ICT in fieldwork; outdoor teaching pedagogy; increasing taxonomic skills and community and citizen science.
Current partnerships with Higher Education include:
- OPAL (Outdoor Laboratories) Led by Imperial College, London
- CoCoast (Capturing our Coast), Led by Newcastle University
- Biological Recording Accredited Cert and Masters modules with Manchester Metropolitan University
- Field Network System with Open University
- Virtual Expeditions with Open University