From 2019 FSC will be offering a Level 3 Certificate to develop individuals’ skills and knowledge and enable evidence based conservation through informing the management interventions and supporting the accurate communication of the successes and concerns in British wildlife management.
This course is suitable for you if you are:
- A volunteer recorder for any species or group
- A university student wishing to become better at species identification
- A teacher or educator
- A practical conservationist
- A land owner, manager or ranger
- A consultant or planner who requires wildlife data
- An observer of wildlife e.g. gamekeeper, photographer, landowner who wants to know how to record what they see to help conservation management.
It will last over two years and comprise of one compulsory residential course, and a choice of five others, held at FSC field centres.
If you are interested in the new certificate please contact [email protected] or call 01743 852100 for more details.