What to wear
It can be very wet and cold (at any time of year!) Bring suitable clothes for being outside most of the day – this means lots of layers! Our recommendations:
- Waterproof coat and trousers
- Wellies and/or walking boots
- Warm jumpers
- Hat, scarf, gloves
- Sun hat
- Pair of clean, dry shoes for indoors
- Lots of socks
- Toiletries – shampoo, shower gel, toothbrush, etc.
- Torch (it is very dark here at night!)
- Pencil case
- Rucksack (with enough room for spare clothes and your lunch)
- Water bottle and/or flask
- A lunch box can be handy – stops your sandwiches getting squashed!
- Any medication you require
- Insect repellent (especially May – September)
- Sun cream
We have a kit hire where waterproof trousers, jackets, walking boots and wellies can be borrowed for no extra charge.
To print a kit list PDF version click here