Re-wild your child on a one night primary school trip
Bring your children to us to spend time getting involved and engaged in the outdoors, taking part in hands-on experiences – a digital detox being naturally created from their days in the open air.
An FSC Primary Residential will:
- Increase interaction with nature, building confidence and resilience through activities and challenges.
- Encourage skills in communication and co-operation, with fun teambuilding games.
- Introduce measured risk taking to encourage independent thinking.
- Tackle the growing indoor culture which is adding to the UK’s nature deficit disorder.
Whether organising a KS1 overnight residential to encourage first steps in independence, or inspiring a little more resilience and team work through a KS2 school trip, our primary overnight experiences are specifically developed to support a child’s first night away with school. Our experienced staff are dedicated to creating feelings of positivity, encouraging children to take on challenges, and allowing hidden talents to emerge during a first residential experience.
A personalised approach
- Accommodation is in comfortable centres of up to 150 beds, allowing us to offer a personalised service.
- A qualified tutor is assigned to each trip, to over-see your visit and create a bespoke friendly atmosphere.
- There will be no hidden costs as all food is provided and all course activities are based on site (unless extra activities are specifically requested during the booking process).
- All our centres have the Learning Outside the Classroom’s Quality Badge so there is less paperwork for you.
- Star gazing.
- Treasure hunting.
- Bug catching.
- Mammal trapping.
- Pond dipping.
- Campfire stories.
- Team games.
Please ring to speak to Lottie, our School Booking Assistant
Direct line 01743 852135 Main line 01743 852100 or email [email protected]