The Digital Hub is a multimedia resource bank for secondary schools, featuring a wealth of teaching videos, worksheets, GIS and teacher CPD.
It contains accessible, student-friendly resources for all fieldwork topics required for the main exam boards in 14-18 geography and 16-18 biology.
Explore a range of bite-size, captioned videos, presented in the field by our experienced tutors. Download worksheets, in printable and online formats, and browse GIS story maps and CPD resources.
Whether you are looking to introduce your students to a particular field skill, to develop investigative skills or to encourage deeper thinking in experimental design, the virtual fieldwork on the Digital Hub should have the resources you need. Use our videos to help prepare your students for fieldwork, or for reflection and consolidation of learning afterwards.
- A subscription lasts for one year from the day of purchase and costs £50 plus VAT*
- Access is limited to the email address we are given when you buy the subscription (and can’t be amended afterwards).
- You will receive your login details automatically by email shortly after purchasing.
- Subscriptions can only be purchased online using a debit or credit card. We are unable to offer payment by cheque or invoicing due to administrative costs. Please use your confirmation email as your receipt/invoice.
- If you would like your students to access the video in their own time, you can buy an extra student subscription for an additional £50 plus VAT*.
- We will contact you when your one-year subscription has nearly ended to see if you wish to re-subscribe.
- For any other queries, please visit the frequently asked questions
*Please note prices at checkout include VAT.
Before You Attend
Please note: Access is limited to the email address used for purchase and cannot be amended afterwards. Please ensure you order using the email address you wish to have access to the Digital Hub.
Purchase price is displayed including VAT.
Opportunities to attend this course
Sun 01, January 2023 - Tue 01, February 2033