Come along to make a natural christmas wreath and decorations at Amersham Field Centre. Join us as we explore the Chilterns and discover more about the nature and wildlife that lives here.
Be inspired by the woodland and natural environment. Decorate your own wreath with evergreen foliage and natural materials as well as making some smaller decorations to take home.
Be inspired by the woodland and natural environment and decorate your own wreath with evergreen foliage and natural materials as well as making some smaller decorations to take home.
About the Tutor
Jenny Lewis is a Forest School Leader and Environmental Educator with over 15 years of experience working outdoors. She has extensive experience running outdoor education and Forest School sessions with young people of all ages in different environments.
Explore our range of craft courses hosted by our engaging tutors and learn from their expertise and skills. Our art courses are a chance to meet like-minded people and a chance to unwind from everyday life. They are a great opportunity to experience the UK’s glorious countryside surrounding our field centres.
Before You Attend
What to bring.
- An apron and a bag or box to take home the items you make.
- Bring a packed lunch and additional drinks
- Bring a bag to carry personal items whilst outside
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the weather and being based outside for some or all of the day
- When outside, expect to be walking through easy terrain, sometimes on small unsurfaced (and muddy) paths.
- Bring along your own scissors and secateurs to use.
Opportunities to attend this course
This course is not currently available to book. Dates will follow soon.
Sign up to our Email Newsletter