Our popular online teacher training sessions have returned. Enjoy expert guidance on fieldwork topics through our convenient webinars.
This session offers an introduction to geographical enquiry for new teachers. It aims to build confidence and create a toolkit of resources to help new geography teachers to deliver fieldwork. During this session we will share information and resources to help with:
- Promoting and identifying fieldwork opportunities throughout the curriculum
- Primary vs secondary data
- Quantitative vs qualitative data
This is a 90-minute session delivered online. Please book and pay via our website where you will be sent a receipt.
Please note: We will send out the link to the session the day before it starts. Please ensure you check any junk and spam folders. If you have not received the link on the day it is due to start please contact us at [email protected]
- The purchase price of this course is for one teacher to access the session.
- We plan to record sessions and share the link where possible if you wish to watch at a different time, but please note this link will be limited to those who have purchased the session.
Opportunities to attend this course
This course is not currently available to book. Dates will follow soon.
Sign up to our Email Newsletter
Part of a series of online teacher training. If you wish to purchase our full package of sessions at a discounted rate please see below: