Set your students up for success
Our school trips and courses tailored for Curriculum for Wales offer excellent first-hand experiences in the outdoors. They are packed with content linked to the WJEC curriculum and led by our expert tutors.
Our learning experiences can also support children in developing the four purposes enhancing skills like confidence and creativity, along with fundamental responsibilities including literacy and numeracy which are able to be explored and taught using the outdoors.
- Spend dedicated time outside the classroom to inspire and motivate students.
- Develop life skills such as resilience, teamwork and problem solving.
- Carry out fieldwork and practical learning requirements.
- Access a wide variety of Welsh geographies, landscapes and coastal environments.
- Link outdoor learning to work back at school.
- Support for student wellbeing through connection to nature.
Please call us if you have any questions about secondary school trips and courses: 01743 852100
A personalised approach
- Courses link specifically to the curriculum and content can be tailored to suit your requirements
- A qualified tutor is assigned to each trip, to oversee your visit and create a bespoke friendly atmosphere
- Choice of UK centres so you can pick the best location for your school trip
- Accommodation on residential trips is in comfortable centres of up to 150 beds, allowing us to offer a personalised service
- All food is provided on school residential trips and many course activities are based on site
Tried and trusted provider
- We have 80 years’ experience delivering secondary school trips
- Each year, 165,000 people visit Field Studies Council centres
- Our sites are all fully risk assessed