About FSC Customer Reviews
Why do we want online reviews?
FSC is proud of its range of individuals and families courses and we try to provide good quality information on our website to help people decide what course is right for them. Feedback from past customers is valued by people when making these decisions.
Any paper forms completed during your stay are for centre use and aren’t available online. These are used to help improve the delivery of our courses.
Who can leave reviews?
If you have booked and attended an individuals and families course with FSC you can choose to leave us an online review about that course.
What do we want in your review?
- Star rating – we ask you to rate your course from 1-5 with 1 being poor and 5 excellent.
- Why – whether you enjoyed your FSC course or not please share the reason(s) why.
- Concise comments – we don’t have a fixed word limit but suggest keeping reviews under about 150 words.
- Honesty – please be as honest as you can be, we want people to see a balanced view of our courses to help them in their choices.
What you can’t include:
We approve all reviews before they are made live and will not make them live if they contain:
- Obscene, distasteful, racist or profane content of any kind.
- Comments relating to FSC in general or other courses/centres/tutors not linked to the course you are reviewing.
- Your name – all our customer reviews will be anonymous.
We may remove names or inappropriate comments from reviews to enable them to be published or shorten them as necessary. Otherwise we will not edit or change their content in any way.
Where will your review be used?
Course reviews will primarily be used on the FSC website within a relevant section/course page.
We may also use comments and statistics from star ratings in promotional literature, social media, course information or adverts.
How to leave reviews
Simply visit /portal/give-reviews-of-your-bookings.aspx and click at the top of the page to log in to the FSC website. If you haven’t got a username and password (e.g. if you didn’t book online) please also click on the Log in/Register link and complete your details.
Once you are logged in you will see any individuals and families courses that you have attended. You can choose to leave a review for any of these courses.
You can only leave one review per course but you can log back in and edit your reviews at any time.
Please note we manually approve each review or edit submitted so there may be a delay before it appears on the website.
We will not respond to online customer reviews. If you wish to make a complaint about a course with FSC please contact our Head Office in writing by email or post. FSC Head Office contact details
FSC reserves the right to not publish any reviews it deems unsuitable. If you have comments that you would like to pass on directly to us which are not suitable for online reviews please email [email protected]