Wildlife Illustration in Pen and Ink
- Location: London
- Tutor: Alex Bass
- Date : Sunday 21 May 2017
- Times: 10:00 - 16:00
- Level: Open for Everyone
- Age Range: Adult
- NON-RESIDENT: £25
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken. Explore our current programme of courses here
A one-day course teaching the techniques for illustrating wildlife in pen and ink. Subjects include birds, butterflies, plants (some botanical illustration) and mammals of Bushy Park. An Indoor and outdoor illustration and drawing sessions are included.
Course fee includes a copy of the FSC fold out chart: Exploring colour in the environment
Alex Bass is a wildlife tour guide and illustrator who teaches pen and ink illustration as a part of Adult Education in Suffolk, including tutoring for the WEA. Hs courses enable participants to discover therapeutic benefits to illustrating wildlife indoors and in the field using a range of effective techniques.
- 0930 Registration
- 1000 Welcome, Health and Safety & Introduction
- 1015 Morning session
- 1300 Lunch
- 1330 Afternoon Session
- 1550 Taking your interest further and Course Reviews
- 1600 Course finishes
What to bring
- Lunch and plenty to drink
- Suitable clothing & footwear, waterproofs or sun cream as appropriate!
- Notebook and pencil
- Small bag to carry personal items
Health and Safety
- There will be a member of staff with first aid training and access to a first aid kit on site.
- If you have special medical requirements please let us know as soon as possible so we can plan the course.
- Please be aware that this is a Deer Park, and there can be ticks. Please consider wearing long sleeved tops and trousers, even if the weather is nice, and bring insect repellent.
Meeting point / Location
FSC in Bushy Park
|Bushy Park Directions|
View your basket