Environmental Practicals for Biology Teachers
- Location: Millport
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Dates: Saturday 24 March 2018 to Sunday 25 March 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- RESIDENT (SHARED ROOM): £50
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken. Explore our current programme of courses here
Increase the scope of practical fieldwork options offered to your Higher and Advanced Higher Biology students by improving your knowledge of environmental based Advanced Higher practical options, as well as Higher assignment topics. Explore options for both marine and terrestrial environments whilst staying on the beautiful Isle of Great Cumbrae.
Times: 10am arrival on Saturday and a 4pm departure on Sunday.
Included within the course fee is:
- Tuition from our expert field tutors
- Afternoon cake and dinner on Saturday; Cooked breakfast and packed lunch on Sunday
- Comfortable accommodation
- Access to equipment and waterproofs we have on site
- Personal and Travel Insurance
Please note transport to/from the centre is not included and please bring your own packed lunch for the first day.
|Directions to Millport|
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken. Explore our current programme of courses here.
View your basket