Outdoor Learning for Primary Teachers
- Location: Millport
- Tutor: Centre Staff
- Dates: Saturday 28 April 2018 to Sunday 29 April 2018
- Level: Open for Everyone
- RESIDENT (SHARED ROOM): £50
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken. Explore our current programme of courses here
Develop your ability and confidence to lead outdoor learning sessions within your school grounds and local area – as well as further afield. This weekend will offer teachers the opportunity to trial fieldwork ideas in a range of subjects such as science, maths, social studies and art, as well as looking at options to develop cross-curricular, topic-based outdoor learning themes.
Times: 10am arrival on Saturday and a 4pm departure on Sunday.
Included within the course fee is:
- Tuition from our expert field tutors
- Afternoon cake and dinner on Saturday; Cooked breakfast and packed lunch on Sunday
- Comfortable accommodation
- Access to equipment and waterproofs we have on site
- Personal and Travel Insurance
Please note transport to/from the centre is not included and please bring your own packed lunch for the first day.
|Directions to Millport|
This course is now historical and therefore no bookings can be taken. Explore our current programme of courses here.
View your basket