Watercolours for Beginners
- Location: Margam Discovery Centre
- Tutor: David Webb
- Dates: Saturday 23 November 2019 to Monday 25 November 2019
- Times: 06:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Level: Beginners
- RESIDENT(SOLE OCCUPANCY): £289
- RESIDENT(SHARED ROOM): £260
- NON-RESIDENT: £180
A course for those who are new to the medium of watercolour. No experience necessary. Covers everything you’ll need to know about materials along with the basic techniques required to create paintings in pure watercolour.
David Webb is a professional artist and author of several books. He runs courses and workshops throughout the UK and is known for his love of painting watercolour in a bold and loose style.
|About Margam Discovery Centre|
|Directions to Margam Discovery Centre|
Select the booking option and quantity from the list below and add them to your basket.
View your basket