We look forward to welcoming you to FSC Epping Forest. FSC has worked hard to make our centres covid-secure and we are grateful for your co-operation with our procedures.
We hope that this answers your questions about how your visit to FSC Epping Forest will run but please let us know if you have any other questions.
Please be assured that the safety of our visitors and our own team and community are of paramount importance to us.
- On arrival, one teacher should come to reception where we will give you further instructions.
- The group should wait in the vehicle, or outside in their bubbles on the front lawn, until the FSC Tutor has explained where to go.
- Designated entrances and exits for each group will be used to avoid congestion and contamination.
- We will deliver as much teaching as we can outside.
- Equipment and resources will be cleaned or quarantined between uses by different bubbles.
- Your bubble will have access to your dedicated classroom.
- One in the classroom the group should remain seated.
- A designated teaching area within the room, will be allocated to FSC Staff.
- FSC staff will not move around the room as much as before, and when they do, the group will need to wear face coverings.
- At all times, windows will be open to increase ventilation and you should prepare by bringing additional clothing particularly on cold days.
- Your bubble will be allocated toilets facilities.
- Different classes from the same school may use the same facilities but we will work with you to maintain bubble integrity, if this is required.
- The tea point will be closed to customers, please bring appropriate drinks.
- We are operating an enhanced cleaning regime throughout the centre, which includes additional cleaning to high touch points/areas.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines between your bubble and FSC staff.
- Washing hands more frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitiser.
- Follow good hygiene if coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact.
- Follow signage around the Centre.
- Face coverings are to be worn inside throughout the Centre.
We have carefully reviewed our duty arrangements to ensure they are covid-secure, in line with industry standards and clear for FSC staff and customers. We will confirm arrangements with group leaders on arrival but please ask in advance if you have any questions as it may have changed from your previous experience.