We look forward to welcoming you to FSC Flatford Mill. FSC has worked hard to make our centres covid-secure and we are grateful for your co-operation with our procedures.
We hope that this answers your questions about how your visit to FSC Flatford Mill will run but please let us know if you have any other questions.
- Arrivals will be allocated an arrival zone, and one teacher is to come to the office on arrival, where a quick introduction to the centre will be given to include any Covid 19 instructions.
- Designated entrances and exits to be used in all the buildings to avoid congestion and contamination.
- Reduced capacity will be in operation throughout the centre.
- There will be designated entrances and exits for each building block which will be clearly marked. (information for your designated zones/entrances/routes will be sent to you approx. 1 week prior)
- Numbers of people in the room will follow the government guidelines in place at the time of arrival.
- A maximum capacity will be set for each classroom space.
- Classroom space will be allocated according to your group size, teaching bubbles and social distancing guidelines.
- A designated teaching area will be allocated to FSC Staff.
- A seating plan will be used and maintained throughout the course duration.
- Serving of meals will follow government guidelines at time of arrival.
- Mealtimes will be staggered to control numbers in the dining room.
- Tables will be laid out to ensure social distancing can be maintained during mealtimes. This may increase the number of sittings for meals during your stay. Please ensure you adhere to the times you are designated.
- Counter service (servery) in place. One Teacher from each table to collect meals for the rest of the people on that table to reduce people walking around.
- There will be a 10-minute gap between sittings to allow our staff to clean down the dining room.
- We are operating an enhanced cleaning regime throughout the centre, which includes additional cleaning to high touch points/areas.
- Bedrooms will not be entered during your stay, unless specifically requested.
- Equipment and resources will be cleaned or quarantined between uses by different bubbles.
- Timings for teaching days may vary to fit with staggered meal times.
- Vehicles will be cleaned after each use.
- A maximum capacity will be set for each vehicle.
- Face masks are to be worn in all communal areas on centre and in vehicles
We have carefully reviewed our duty arrangements to ensure they are covid-secure, in line with industry standards and clear for FSC staff and customers. We will confirm arrangements with group leaders on arrival but please ask in advance if you have any questions as it may have changed from your previous experience.