We look forward to welcoming you to FSC Preston Montford. FSC has worked hard to make our centres covid-secure and we are grateful for your co-operation with our procedures.
We hope that this answers your questions about your visit to FSC Preston Montford but please let us know if you have any other questions.
- Arrivals will be asked to wait outside on the front lawn on arrival, where an introduction to the centre will be given to include any Covid 19 instructions.
- Groups will be shown to their designated accommodation block. If more than one group is resident at the centre, they will be allocated separate blocks.
- Room capacity is between 1 and 6 people.
- There will be designated entrances and exits for each building block which will be clearly marked.
- Numbers of people in the room will follow the government guidelines in place at the time of arrival.
- Classroom space will be allocated according to your group size, teaching bubbles and social distancing guidelines in place at the time of arrival.
- A designated teaching area will be allocated to FSC Staff.
- A seating plan will be used and maintained throughout the course duration.
- Serving of meals will follow government guidelines at time of arrival.
- Mealtimes will be staggered to control numbers in the dining room.
- Tables will be laid out to ensure social distancing can be maintained during mealtimes. This may increase the number of sittings for meals during your stay. Please ensure you adhere to the times you are designated.
- Packed lunches will be prepared by kitchen staff and ready for collection after breakfast.
- We are operating an enhanced cleaning regime throughout the centre, which includes additional cleaning to high touch points/areas.
- Hand sanitising points are available in all buildings.
- Bedrooms will not be entered during your stay, unless specifically requested.
- Face coverings must be worn in all communal areas and classrooms in line with the guidelines at the time (not applicable to primary age children).
- Each group will be allocated its own common room.
- The centre shop and bar will not be open. Essentials like toiletries maybe purchased from reception.
- If guidelines at the time allow, kitchenettes will be allocated to groups for use during their stay. All group leaders and university students will have tea and coffee facilities within their bedroom.
- Equipment, waterproofs and teaching resources will be cleaned or quarantined between uses by different groups.
- Vehicles will be used by one group at a time and cleaned between journeys.
- A maximum capacity will be set for each vehicle depending upon the guidelines at the time.
- Face masks are to be worn in all communal areas in the centre and on vehicles.
We have carefully reviewed our duty arrangements to ensure they are covid-secure, in line with industry standards and clear for FSC staff and customers. We will confirm arrangements with group leaders on arrival but please ask in advance if you have any questions as it may have changed from your previous experience.