We're in all the best walking places
ITV teamed up with the National Trust and the Ramblers to shortlist some of the nation's favourite places to walk. During a special programme at the end of January the public were asked to vote for their top 10.
We were delighted to see how close our FSC centres are to the best spots as we have centres near 8 of the top 10 chosen by the public!
1. Helvellyn, Cumbria (FSC Blencathra)
2. Snowdon, Gwynned (FSC Rhyd-y-creuau)
3. Malham Tarn Estate, North Yorkshire (FSC Malham Tarn)
4. Cat Bells, Cumbria (FSC Blencathra)
5. Scafell Pike, Cumbria (FSC Blencathra)
6. Tryfan, Gwynned (FSC Rhyd-y-creuau)
7. Buttermere, Lake District (FSC Blencathra)
8. Coniston, Cumbria (FSC Blencathra)
9. Dunstanburgh, Northumberland
10. Mam Tor, Peak District
If you would like to get out and explore these places we have a great selection of walking and exploring the natural world short breaks at our locations to help you make the most of getting outdoors in this country.
See FSC's walking breaks
Read more about the top 100 walks
Thursday, March 1, 2018