FSC Scotland welcomes university groups for a range of subjects on either a self-taught, centre assisted or centre taught basis.
FSC Kindrogan is an excellent base for biology, civil engineering, geology, geography and more:
- Easy access to a wide range of habitats including upland, river and woodland and their unique wildlife.
- Selection of equipment including microscopes and fieldwork equipment.
- Experienced staff with excellent knowledge of local sites who are happy to advise on suitable locations.
Click for more information about visiting Kindrogan for fieldwork or seminars
FSC Millport is ideally situated for marine-related work and offers the following facilities:
- RV Actinia - a Class III vessel available for trawls, collecting sediment samples etc
- Fully equipped microbiology lab
- Scientific equipment including 130 microscopes, salt water supply workrooms and electron microscopes
- Experienced staff with excellent knowledge of local sites, who are happy to advise on suitable locations.
Click for more information about visiting Millport for fieldwork or seminars
Many groups will visit us for a centre assisted course, where equipment and resources are included, or a centre taught course, where all the teaching is led by our staff. What's included in these course types?
To discuss your requirements or enquire about visiting with a university group please contact FSC Scotland on 01475 530581 or email [email protected]