Many of our centres are ideal venues for field courses for civil engineering, surveying or related degrees. We can offer:
- High quality field sites - either within walking distance or a short drive away
- Fully risk assessed field sites with prior access agreements
- Well equipped, WiFi enabled classrooms and lecture rooms
- Range of field equipment, including ranging poles, tape measures, surveying equipment and hard hats
- Fieldwork support and local advice from trained Field Centre staff
Many of our centres are in large, historic building within their own extensive grounds. Often they have heritage, landscape or environmental protections and make ideal case studies or practice sites for a range of field techniques. There is also easy access to neighbouring natural or built landscapes. We can host large cohorts (some of our centres have over 120 beds) with all your students being self contained in one location.
Courses can be designed with support provided by FSC staff prior to and during the course. You are entitled to a free pre-visit to help plan your course.
Dr Mark Ward (FSC Higher Education Officer) is available to discuss details and options with you on 01743 852100 or by email [email protected] , or fill in the booking enquiry form below:Booking Enquiry
Sign up here to receive our termly email newsletter, or other relevant communications which give a brief update on FSC Higher Education provision.