As an official Approved Activity Provider (A.A.P), we offer a range of school packages to support you running the Bronze expedition.
Each of our DofE Expedition centres lies in a different region and provides a unique experience for your students to complete their expedition. Our centres enable students to access a range of environments as they work toward their award. We utilise surrounding campsites at many of our centres to support the student’s expedition and make sure your school has the best experience.
We offer combined training and qualifying expedition at your chosen FSC centre. FSC staff will deliver all elements of the expedition, including a route planning session and development of the participants aim.
PLUS 1 in-school training day workshop (after school or weekend half day session)
-Please complete the form at the bottom of the page and we will contact you with availability
The below packages are available as standard, or we can organise bespoke International DofE Expeditions.
REASONS TO WORK WITH FSC TO DELIVER YOUR EXPEDITIONS
- We deliver our packages for up to 4 teams (28 participants) ensuring your students get the hands-on training, supervision and assessment required, for a high-quality expedition.
- Safety comes first at Field Studies Council, so we operate on low ratios to ensure your students receive the best training and experience
- Our centres are perfectly placed to deliver both your training and expedition needs, with knowledgeable staff who are experts in their field.
- We can provide equipment to support the aim. We factor the aim into the expedition from the start to finish; incorporating the aim presentation into the weekend means you don’t have to chase them once you leave.
- If you would prefer to arrange indoor accommodation for your Bronze students, we have centres who can accommodate you
Added value of this course
- Develop personal skills
- Have fun
- Be inspired by a passion for the subject
- Build friendships
- PEACE OF MIND
- Fully qualified, experienced and DBS checked staff.
- Full logistical support on the ground.
- Emergency response back-up.
- LOtC badge
- AALS licence
- Risk assessed campsites
- COVID-19 centre safe blurb