Our Digital Packages will give you the access to digital resources to facilitate a virtual field trip to one of our spectacular field sites, including teacher guidance and some resources to support your delivery of teacher-led introduction and follow up sessions.
Student access from home
All our Digital products now include access for individual students from home within the course cost.
We have waived our usual fee for this add-on to support schools during the current lockdown.
This extra access for students will be added to your packages within approximately a week of purchase. Please bear with us as it is a manual process and we are currently experiencing high demand.
Watch our video introduction explaining more and showing examples of the resources included
How this course fulfils the specification
Students will see the coastal system in action at Torcross in Devon. They will see techniques which can help to interpret a landscape and broaden scope for an investigation with a coastal focus.
Students will see and critique a range of key methodologies to investigate a coastal environment. Students will develop an understanding of sample size, sampling strategy and ethical considerations. They will be encouraged to think about how they might adapt methodology design to increase validity for their own investigation.
- AQA: 3.1.2. Coastal systems and landscapes
- EDEXCEL: Topic 2: Landscape systems, Processes and change Option 2B: Coastal Landscapes and Change
- OCR: Topic 1.1 Landscape systems 1.1.1. Option A – Coastal Landscapes
- EDUQAS: Component 1: Section A: Option 1: Coastal Landscapes 1.1.1 – 1.1.8
- WJEC: Unit 1 Changing Landscapes Section A Changing Landscapes Option 1.1. Coastal Landscapes 1.1.1 – 1.1.8
- AQA: 3.3 Geography Investigation
- Edexcel: Non- examination assessment: Independent investigation
- Eduqas: Component 4: Independent Investigation
- OCR: Component 04/05: Investigative Geography
- WJEC: Unit 5: Independent Investigation
Added value of the course
- Teacher Guidance on how to effective use these digital resources within your classroom to maximise learning for your students.
- Deliver fieldwork skills to match the pace and progression of your students.
If you would like to extend this course we have the following digital Enhancement Modules available:
What’s included in this Digital Coastal Fieldwork Skills?
- Teacher guidance document and objectives.
- Resources for teacher led introduction.
- Video lesson of fieldwork which can be played in class as many times as you want.
- Student workbook to help students with key tasks and activities.
- Resources for teacher-led follow-up.
- A single user licence and log in for unlimited use in class at one school site. Any number of teachers at the school site can use the resources. Handouts can be downloaded and printed for any number of students at the school site.
If you would like to purchase a user licence for multiple school sites please contact us.