Our enhancement modules will give you access to digital resources to facilitate an extension of skills to augment the fieldwork experience accessed either through our digital, advanced digital, blended or outreach packages.
How this course fulfils the specification
Students will be introduced to various data analysis skills, including coding, that will be useful in making sense of qualitative fieldwork data in geography. Students will then practice these skills with unfamiliar data to improve their skills and confidence, specifically in presenting and analysing qualitative data which is sometimes overlooked.
These skills will link directly to helping analyse data in NEA investigations.
- AQA – 3.3 Geography Fieldwork Investigation, 3.4.1 Qualitative skills
- EDEXCEL – Non-examination assessment: Independent Investigation, Geographical Skills (Qualitative data)
- OCR – Non-exam assessment- Investigative geography (H481/04, 05), 4.3 Qualitative skills
- EDUQAS / WJEC – Component 4 Independent Investigation, Geographical Skills
Added value of the course
- Teacher Guidance on how to make effective use these digital resources within your classroom to maximise learning for your students.
- Deliver analysis skills to match the pace and progression of your students.
- Utilise expert knowledge in analysis of qualitative data, which students often find hard to do comprehensively.
What’s included in this Enhancement Module resource?
- Teacher guidance document and objectives.
- Video lesson of the enhancement module which can be played in class as many times as you want.
- Handout to run alongside the video.
- A single user licence and log in for unlimited use in class at one school site. Any number of teachers at the school site can use the resources. Handouts can be downloaded and printed for any number of students at the school site.
If you would like to purchase a user licence for multiple school sites please contact us.