Our Digital Packages will give you the access to digital resources to facilitate a virtual field trip to one of our spectacular field sites, including teacher guidance and some resources to support your delivery of teacher-led introduction and follow up sessions.
Watch our video introduction explaining more and showing examples of the resources included
How this course fulfils the specification
Students will be introduced to various sampling techniques and fieldwork methods that will be useful in planning and carrying out fieldwork investigations in ecology. Student will assess the strengths and weakness of these fieldwork techniques, and work on justifying these in other environments.
Students will develop the fieldwork and investigation skills required to help prepare students to conduct their own Internal Assessment.
- IB Biology – C.1 Species & communities C.2 Communities & ecosystems
- IB ESS – Topic 2 Ecosystems and Ecology
Added value of the course
- Teacher Guidance on how to make effective use these digital resources within your classroom to maximise learning for your students.
- Deliver fieldwork skills to match the pace and progression of your students.
If you would like to extend this course we have the following digital Enhancement Modules available:
What’s included in this Digital Ecology Fieldwork Techniques resources?
- Teacher guidance document and objectives.
- Resources for teacher-led introduction to the fieldwork enquiry.
- Video lesson of fieldwork data collection methods which can be played in class as many times as you want.
- Student handouts to guide students with their investigation.
- Resources for teacher-led follow up to the enquiry.
- A single user licence and log in for unlimited use in class at one school site. Any number of teachers at the school site can use the resources. Handouts can be downloaded and printed for any number of students at the school site.
If you would like to purchase a user licence for multiple school sites please contact us.