These eye-catching Christmas cards, by regular FSC artist Chris Shields, feature robins and goldfinches in delightful winter scenes.
- 10 cards of two designs (5 of each) supplied with white envelopes.
- Cards are square, measuring 12cm x 12cm (or 4.75in x 4.75in).
- Message inside reads: Season’s Greetings.
- Printed on Forestry Stewardship Council board, sourced from sustainable forests or recycled waste.
- Cards supplied in recyclable cardboard packaging (and not wrapped in single-use plastic).
- Produced in the UK.
Both Christmas cards show well-loved birds feeding in the winter. The first design shows robins, a highly territorial bird. Your garden is likely to have a single robin or pair. The second design shows goldfinch, a glorious flash of gold to brighten up a winter day. They are often seen feeding on thistles, but they also visit bird tables.
These Christmas cards help support the charitable work of the Field Studies Council. Every year we connect over 165,000 people with nature through first hand experiences outdoors. People learn to protect our environment, improve wellbeing and live sustainably. We want to create a world where everyone feels connected to the environment so they can enjoy the benefits it gives and make choices that help protect it.