Countryside spotters pack
Countryside spotters pack contains a spotters log book plus five WildID guides for wildlife in fields, hedgerows and wayside.
Head into the countryside and peer among the flowers, grasses and plant pots. Can you find all 80 Nature Spots? From the hedges and ladybirds to the footprints and droppings of wild animals, each will earn you a bronze, silver or gold medal. There are Nature Spots to find all year round, even in the winter. How many will you find?
As well as the Nature Spotters log book, this pack contains 5 of our acclaimed wildlife identification guides for the UK countryside:
- Land mammals: colour guide including badgers, deer, stoats, mice, shrews and voles
- Mammal tracks and signs: recognising the clues like footprints, burrows and droppings
- Hedgerows: the trees, wild flowers and birds of hedges
- Flowers of walks and waysides: 42 different wild flowers to spot on walks
- Ladybirds: the special challenge! 26 different species from the harlequin to the 22-spot
All packed in reusable and biodegradable packaging. Suitable for ages 8 and upwards.