Water bottle plus Garden Spotters
Summer 2020 Bundle saving
Introducing FSC’s new compact reusable Water Bottle. Reuse me… as plastic lingers for centuries. When dumped at sea, waves smash it into tiny pieces; swallowed by birds and fish, it can lead to starvation.
FSC Garden spotters pack is the complete Nature Spotters pack for wildlife in gardens, parks and playing fields! Head into the garden and peer among the flowers, grasses and plant pots. Can you find all 80 Nature Spots? From birds and butterflies to pollinators and plants, each will earn you a bronze, silver or gold medal. There are Nature Spots to find all year round, even in the winter. How many will you find?
As well as the Nature Spotters log book, this pack contains 5 of the FSC’s acclaimed wildlife identification guides:
- Garden birds: colour guide to the top 50 birds seen in gardens
- Garden bugs and beasties: for minibeasts of leaves and soil
- Playing field plants: 35 of the commonest wild flowers
- Guide to wildlife of burial grounds: including the birds, insects and flowers of old walls
- Woodlouse name trail: the special challenge! Can you recognise the different species?