6 Night Residential – Build your confidence and independence, learn new skills, have fun and make new friends.
Vision England is an exciting residential programme for young people with vision impairment in the UK, working in partnership with us where young people are supported to play a leading role in changing their communities and the environment for the better.
Activities may include conservation activities like coppicing and tree planting, and other activities like wildlife walks, bush craft, hiking and camping. Also lots of social activities!
- 11 April – 17 April 2020, Residential for 18-24 year olds, Preston Montford Field Centre, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- 27 July – 2 August 2020, Residential for 11-17 year olds, Juniper Hall Field Centre, Dorking, Surrey
- 2 August – 8 August 2020, Residential for 11-17 year olds, Preston Montford Field Centre, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- 16 August – 22 August 2020, Residential for 11-17 year olds, Castle Head Field Centre, Grange-Over-Sands, Lake District
- Thursday 7 May 2020 – FREE Come and Have a Go Day for 11-17 year olds – Castle Head, Lake District
For more information: 07816 599 260 or [email protected]
How to apply: Online at www.sense.org.uk/visionengland. Please let us know if you would like an application posted out or support to complete.