How long will my order take to arrive?
Smaller orders are despatched by Royal Mail 2nd class post. Larger orders are despatched by courier, and may require a signature. Please contact us directly if you need special delivery arrangements.
We hold all FSC titles (including fold-out guides, AIDGAP books, RES Handbooks, Synopses of the British Fauna) in stock, so can usually dispatch orders very quickly. Occasionally some items will be out of stock, in which case we will contact you directly and may be able to arrange a split delivery.
How much does delivery cost?
- Order value up to and including £6.50, p&p = £1.00
- Order value £6.51 to £15.00, p&p = £2.00
- Order value £15.01 to £30.00, p&p = £3.00
- Order value £30.01 to £100.00, p&p = £5.00
- Order value £100.01 to £150.00, p&p = £8.00
- Order value over £150.00, POST FREE
UK offshore and remote
Postcodes AB 32, AB 36-42, AB 55-56; BT; FK 17-99; G83; GY, HS; IM; IV; JE; KA 27, KA28; KW; PA 21-78; PH 17-50; TR 22-24; ZE
- Rates for orders up to £100 are the same as UK mainland
- Order value £100.01 to £150.00, p&p = £12.00
- Order value over £150.00, p&p = £15.00
Outside the UK
- Order value up to and including £15.00, p&p = £7.00
- Order value £15.01 to £30.00, p&p = £12.00
- Order value £30.01 to £75.00, p&p = £20.00
- Order value £75.01 to £150.00, p&p = £30.00
- Order value over £150.00, p&p = £45.00
Please note that you may incur additional import charges in your country.
My order has not arrived. Where is it?
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery. But If your order hasn’t arrived within this time, contact us and we will make every effort to locate it for you. If goods are lost in transit FSC will attempt to trace them and will replace them if necessary.
Returns and Refunds*
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order:
- (a) you can notify us by email to [email protected] before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- (b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
4.3 Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a refund of the amount paid (minus delivery charges) or an exchange credit as required.
4.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances:
- (a) in the event that the product has been used
- (b) in the case of software, audio or visual products, where the packaging has been unsealed
- (c) if goods are not returned in saleable condition
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
*Taken from out Terms and Conditions.