How long will my order take to arrive?
Smaller orders are despatched by Royal Mail 2nd class post. Larger orders are despatched by courier, and may require a signature. Please contact us directly if you need special delivery arrangements.
We hold all FSC titles (including fold-out guides, AIDGAP books, RES Handbooks, Synopses of the British Fauna) in stock, so can usually dispatch orders very quickly. Occasionally some items will be out of stock, in which case we will contact you directly and may be able to arrange a split delivery.
How much does delivery cost?
- Order value up to and including £6.50, p&p = £1.00
- Order value £6.51 to £15.00, p&p = £2.00
- Order value £15.01 to £30.00, p&p = £3.00
- Order value £30.01 to £100.00, p&p = £5.00
- Order value £100.01 to £150.00, p&p = £8.00
- Order value over £150.00, POST FREE
UK offshore and remote
Postcodes AB 32, AB 36-42, AB 55-56; BT; FK 17-99; G83; GY, HS; IM; IV; JE; KA 27, KA28; KW; PA 21-78; PH 17-50; TR 22-24; ZE
- Rates for orders up to £100 are the same as UK mainland
- Order value £100.01 to £150.00, p&p = £12.00
- Order value over £150.00, p&p = £15.00
Outside the UK
- Order value up to and including £15.00, p&p = £7.00
- Order value £15.01 to £30.00, p&p = £12.00
- Order value £30.01 to £75.00, p&p = £20.00
- Order value £75.01 to £150.00, p&p = £30.00
- Order value over £150.00, p&p = £45.00
Please note that you may incur additional import charges in your country.
My order has not arrived. Where is it?
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery. But If your order hasn’t arrived within this time, contact us and we will make every effort to locate it for you. If goods are lost in transit FSC will attempt to trace them and will replace them if necessary.