Heavily Subsidised Tree Training Courses
The education charity, Field Studies Council, are offering limited heavily subsidised places on one day winter tree identification and care training courses to people living in Bexhill-on-Sea, Brighton & Hove, and Hull, plus their surrounding urban areas.
As part of the Forgotten Places Project, connect with nature and improve your knowledge and skills to plant, protect and promote urban trees – join us to discover your local trees this year!
There is also an alternative online course available which will be free for attendees.
Identifying Broadleaf Trees in Winter
Our heavily subsidised ‘Identifying Broadleaf Trees in Winter’ course is a beginner level course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify a range of common broadleaf trees in winter
- Become familiar with the more commonly found species in your area
- Use buds and twigs to make an accurate identification
- Recognise, by key characteristics, some of the most common urban broadleaf trees in winter
- Describe key features of trees in winter
- Identify careers working with trees and how you can access these
Opportunities to attend this course
This course is not currently available to book. Dates will follow soon.
Sign up to our Email Newsletter