Set your students up for success
Our school trips and courses for international students offer excellent first-hand experiences in the outdoors. They are packed with content linked to the curriculum and led by our expert tutors.
We can support your residential fieldwork needs with internationally accredited courses.
- Spend dedicated time outside the classroom to inspire and motivate students.
- Develop life skills such as resilience, teamwork and problem solving.
- Carry out fieldwork and practical learning requirements.
- Access a wide variety of UK geographies, landscapes and coastal environments.
- Link outdoor learning to work back at school.
- Support for student wellbeing through connection to nature.
Please call us if you have any questions about secondary school trips and courses: +44 1743 852100
A personalised approach
- Courses link specifically to the curriculum and content can be tailored to suit your requirements
- A qualified tutor is assigned to each trip, to oversee your visit and create a bespoke friendly atmosphere
- Choice of UK centres so you can pick the best location for your school trip
- Accommodation on residential trips is in comfortable centres of up to 150 beds, allowing us to offer a personalised service
- All food is provided on school residential trips and many course activities are based on site
Tried and trusted provider
- We have 80 years’ experience delivering secondary school trips
- Each year, 165,000 people visit Field Studies Council centres
- Our sites are all fully risk assessed
If you are looking for a venue for a self taught visit you can find out more about our centre accommodation for international visitors.