As one of the UK’s leading publishers of wildlife identification guides, we’ve been helping people explore nature since the 1940s.
Our experienced design team works closely with leading authors and illustrators, co-creating guides with nationally recognised bodies like Butterfly Conservation, Buglife and the Mammal Society. Each guide is rigorously tested by a panel of users and peer-reviewed by experts during development.
Tough enough for outdoor use whatever the weather, our guides are splashproof, rucksack-sized and light enough to carry all day.
With an RRP of only £4.00 and attractive margins for retailers, our fold-out guides are already stocked by over 200 UK outlets, including gift shops, visitor centres and many others. As well as Wild ID guides, we offer children’s Nature Spotters books plus a range of gift items.
2023 is a great time to add wildlife guides and gifts to your range, with growing numbers of people valuing being in their gardens and the outdoors for their wellbeing.
What we can offer retailers
- 40% discount on RRP available to retailers
- Free delivery on orders over £200
- No minimum order size
- A range of point-of-sale display options available
- Excellent customer reviews: 94% people using Wild ID guides would recommend them to other people
Drive impulse sales of Wild ID guides in-store with our specially customised displays.
Available free on loan, they are delivered with stock and merchandising ready to be placed out.
We have a range of options to suit all retail needs.
Great green credentials
- Responsible sourced: 100% of our paper is Forestry Stewardship Council accredited
- Carbon neutral: with Woodland Carbon
- Vegetable-based inks since 2010
- Totally chlorine-free since 2005
- No single-use plastics
- UK manufacturing: over 95% printing within 30 miles of our HQ in Telford
- Charitable support: buying our guides helps our charity support nature education.
If you would like to discuss becoming a trade customer of FSC Publications, we’d love to hear from you! Contact Rebecca Farley-Brown on 01952 208910 or e-mail [email protected] for your free sample fold-out guide.