As one of the UK’s leading publishers of wildlife identification guides, we’ve been helping people explore nature since the 1940s.
Our experienced design team works closely with leading authors and illustrators, co-creating guides with nationally recognised bodies like Butterfly Conservation, Buglife and the Mammal Society. Each guide is rigorously tested by a panel of users and peer-reviewed by experts during development.
Tough enough for outdoor use whatever the weather, our guides are splashproof, rucksack-sized and light enough to carry all day.
With an RRP of only £3.75 and attractive margins for retailers, every year FSC supplies hundreds of campsites, visitor centres and gift shops as well as online and High Street retailers with our fold-out guides.
What we can offer retailers
- 40% discount on RRP available to retailers (minimum annual spend £2000)
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- No minimum order size
- A range of point-of-sale display options available
- Proven to generate repeat sales: 69% of people who bought fold-out guides online in 2021 were repeat customers
Drive impulse sales of Wild ID guides in-store with our specially customised spinner. Available free on loan, it’s delivered with stock and merchandising ready to be placed out. We have three tiers to suit all retail needs.
4-sided, with 5 pockets each side, the spinner holds up to 200 guides. Ideal for gifts, birdcare, book or wildlife gardening areas of the store. Small footprint (1/2 square metre) and comfortable height (2 metres high). Easy 2-minute assembly, with 3 pieces slot that together securely.
Great green credentials
- Responsible sourced: 100% of our paper is Forestry Stewardship Council accredited
- Carbon neutral: with Woodland Carbon
- Vegetable-based inks since 2010
- Totally chlorine-free since 2005
- No single-use plastics
- UK manufacturing: over 95% printing within 30 miles of our HQ in Telford
- Charitable support: buying our guides helps our charity fund nature education.
If you would like to discuss becoming a trade customer of FSC Publications, we’d love to hear from you! Contact Rebecca Farley-Brown on 01952 208910 or e-mail [email protected] for your free sample fold-out guide.