Explore our wide range of natural history training.
Are you an environmental organisation: looking for staff CPD; training volunteers or even an alternative team away day? A university society looking for a environmental themed excursion? A land services company looking to upskill your staff in biodiversity awareness?
- 30+ people – 50% discount (online)
- 20-29 people – 25% discount (online)
- 10-19 people – 10% discount (place-based and online)
Our network of expert tutors deliver courses from introductory to advanced level in natural history subjects and biodiversity skills both online and in-person.
Throughout each season we offer a range of natural history courses from fungi and flowers to amphibians and marine mammals. Our expansive list of courses is ever-growing and a perfect opportunity for your group to develop their knowledge through our progressive learning frameworks.
Exclusive Natural History Training for your Group
We can offer exclusive courses from our core programme as a package deal at a time and place to suit you (subject to tutor and venue availability).
10-19 people – 10% discount
Online Group discounts of:
20-29 people – 25% discount
30+ people – 50% discount
Perfect for team training
Our team can help you find the right option for your group
Development of Bespoke Natural History Courses
We have a fantastic network of highly skilled tutors who we work with to develop and deliver the tailored course perfect for your needs.
Previous courses we have developed include introductions to Biodiversity Awareness and Habitat Classification.
- We can deliver via remote webinars, and you can take advantage of our online learning platform capability
- We can run the course at an FSC venue or other suitable external venue and give you a package price
- Or we can come to you if you want a course on-site!
Let us upskill your staff!