On this day course the group wander around Flatford buildings and garden borders making sketches – perhaps two or three flowers together, the colours of brickwork, any interesting corner or cranny. You will have the option of using the day in this way or making one or two small pictures in the workroom from the sketch ideas.
Tutor: Jennifer AndrewsJennifer Andrews is a freelance painter and designer, who is also responsible for the borders in front of the Mill and Willy Lotts House. Training in art began at the Oxford School of Art followed by three years at the Royal College.
Before You Attend
What to Bring
- Pencils including a 6 or 8B and/or graphite sick
- Fibre tip pens, brown or black
- Various brushes – suggested 10, 6, 4
- Lightweight Waterpot
- The tutor will have a few items and paper for sale.
- If you have painted before, please bring any materials that you like to use