Explore the amazing Autumn colours as we explore the woods and meadows. Leaves are changing colour and nature is starting to prepare for Winter. Learn about the plants and animals we find and how you can help wildlife over winter.
Tutor: Centre StaffThis course will be led by our experienced and enthusiastic tutors.
- Explorers activities are for families with children age 5 years - 11 years.
- Children under 12 months are welcome if accompanying a paying sibling
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring appropriate clothing and footwear for being outside.
- Activities are subject to change, depending on the weather.
Sorry this course has ended