Due to Covid-19 we have had to cancel courses from March to 1st August, we hope you will find an event later in the year that you can attend.
Use lenses of all types to look closely at Nature. We will use hand lenses, and microscopes to look at nature in detail. Using cameras / camera phones we will capture the wonder of nature by taking photos and sharing them with others.
Tutor: Centre StaffThis course will be led by our experienced and enthusiastic tutors.
- Explorers activities are for families with children age 5 years - 11 years.
- Children under 12 months are welcome if accompanying a paying sibling
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring appropriate clothing and footwear for being outside.
- Activities are subject to change, depending on the weather.
- Bring a camera / camera phone if you have one. We will have some to lend you.
Sorry this course has ended