Visit The Robertson Museum and Aquarium at FSC Millport to find out about the fascinating underwater world and history of the marine station on the Isle of Cumbrae.
- Get up close and meet our resident marine life
- Try out fun, interactive activities
- Learn about the local area, its unique wildlife and how we can help sustain it
FSC Millport is a residential centre which can sleep just over 130 people, providing fully taught and catered visits for groups all year round. We can offer:
- Standalone sessions or day visits
- Residential trips including primary school overnight tasters
- Coverage of topics from your current teaching
- The opportunity to explore the latest issues facing marine habitats
The Robertson Museum and Aquarium at FSC Millport is now closed to the public for the season and our exhibits returned to their natural habitat. We thank you for your custom and support and look forward to welcoming you back in spring 2023
The ferry runs regularly throughout the year from Largs; the crossing just takes 8 minutes. We are situated on the coast road about 3km from the ferry port. The museum and aquarium can be easily reached by car, bus or bike.
- Pushchair/wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facilities
- Gift shop
Adults £2.50 | Children £1 | Under 3 free