Visit The Robertson Museum and Aquarium at FSC Millport to find out about the fascinating underwater world and history of the marine station on the Isle of Cumbrae.
- Get up close and meet our resident marine life
- Try out fun, interactive activities
- Learn about the local area, its unique wildlife and how we can help sustain it
FSC Millport is a residential centre which can sleep just over 130 people, providing fully taught and catered visits for groups all year round. We can offer:
- Standalone sessions or day visits
- Residential trips including primary school overnight tasters
- Coverage of topics from your current teaching
- The opportunity to explore the latest issues facing marine habitats
The Robertson Museum and Aquarium at FSC Millport is open Monday to Friday 11 – 3pm.
The ferry runs regularly throughout the year from Largs; the crossing just takes 8 minutes. We are situated on the coast road about 3km from the ferry port. The museum and aquarium can be easily reached by car, bus or bike.
- Pushchair/wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facilities
- Gift shop
Adults £2.50 | Children £1 | Under 3 free